A garage heater is an easy, reliable way to make your garage more usable and comfortable. … Propane and natural gas units are available for home garages of any size, as well as large industrial work areas.
We are supplying and Installing variety of different sizes and models which will cover any garage need in residential or commercial such as garage and mechanic shop , office , house garage , acreage house garage from 30000 BTU to 300000 BTU and if you need bigger size we can supply as a Roof top Unit or make up air system with much more capacity up millions of BTU.
Advantage of a Garage Heater
For some people, the garage is like a home away from home, a place to get things done, make repairs and start new projects. If you live in Canada, however, the garage can get pretty cold in the winter – unless, of course, you have a heater.
Keeps Vehicles Warmer
It’s no secret that Canadian winters are harsh and can wreak havoc on your vehicle, but keeping your car in the garage can help combat this. Keeping your car in a heated garage offers even more benefits.
- The car will warm up faster.
- Coolant in the vehicle will be warmer, even with really low temperatures outside.
- The oil will be less viscous.
- Starting the car will be easier and doors or locks won’t freeze and get stuck.
- Ice or snow won’t have to be removed from windows.
- Your car will be protected from engine wear, which improves fuel economy and increases vehicle longevity.
They are Compact
Garage heaters in the past were clunky and large and were therefore a hazard for taller people. However, it is now possible to get some that are smaller and low profile. They will be able to effectively heat your garage without posing any threat to any member of your family.
An unheated garage during the winter would be the last place anyone would wish to find themselves. You will waste a lot of time trying to find a way of heating yourself than concentrating on your project. Having garage heaters in there would be well worth it as it will get comfortable and conducive to carry on your project.
Keeps Rooms Above the Garage Warm
Bonus rooms and bedrooms above garages are becoming more and more common. The problem is that these rooms are often cold – even with their own heat source and proper insulation. A heater in the garage can go a long way in making these rooms warmer and, thus, safer during the coldest nights. Plus, a heater can provide warmth and comfort to pets or plants that are kept in a bonus room or in the garage itself.
Keeps You Warm While You Work
An unheated garage can be an uncomfortable place to have a workshop. When it’s cold outside, you’ll spend as much time trying to stay warm as you do working on your projects. Besides that, having to bundle up can seriously impede your ability to work as productively as possible.
Of course, this can all be remedied by simply heating your garage. Most heating options don’t even require a large initial investment or high monthly costs. No matter what, if you work in your garage, a garage heater will be a worthy investment, especially if it’s a Lennox heater!
Lennox heaters keep your garage warm no matter the temperature outside, provide uniform heat distribution, can heat a 1 to 4+ car garage, have up to 80% thermal efficiency (are energy-efficient), and use natural or propane gas. Plus, installation is quick and easy and pros like us, at Gibbon Heating and Air conditioning, can install your heater safely, efficiently and quickly.
1- Modine's Hot Dawg is widely recognized as the industry's most popular residentially-certified gas-fired unit heater, with six sizes available from 30,000 - 125,000 BTUs. It is an ideal solution for residential garages and workshops, along with light commercial or industrial applications.
Benefits Use your workspace - comfortably - year-round Free up more workspace by getting rid of space heaters that clutter up the area Quieter garage with the Hot Dawg thanks to noise levels less than other units (see brochure for specs) Units work with propane or natural gas and conversion kits are available too in case you change heating sources Trouble-free motor dependability Simplified side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipes
Model HD Hot-Dawg Unit
Heaters: For applications requiring a low profile unit. The Hot Dawg may be installed in residential, greenhouse or commercial applications just one inch below the ceiling. Don’t be fooled by cheap Chinese manufactured heaters currently flooding the market. Since 1916, Modine has provided quality heating solutions that are made in America to the highest possible standards. The superior quality matched with the following features makes the Hot Dawg unit heater an easy choice for a variety of applications.
- Made in the USA
- Certified for residential, agricultural and industrial use.
- Quiet operation.
- Attractive low-profile design and neutral paint scheme assure that Hot Dawg will blend inconspicuously into any garage decor.
- Durable polyester-powder paint maintains life-long good looks.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Versatile design allows for right or left-hand piping and installation. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed from one side to the other by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over.
- Lightweight, easily installs from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included).
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Designed for natural or propane gas.
- Sealed, permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger.https://www.modinehvac.com/web/products/residential-gashydronic-unit-heaters-hotdawg/hot-dawg-power-vented-hd.htm
Reznor’s V3 series UDAP high efficiency heaters are excellent for space heating applications. These gas-fired unit heaters are power vented in order to eliminate heat losses up the flue pipe. Power vented models have a higher initial cost than similar “gravity” vented models, but will save money on fuel costs. UDAP heaters are designed for 82-83% thermal efficiency often meeting utility company thresholds for rebate incentives.
All Reznor V3 series heaters are CSA Design Certified and have a refreshing appearance with a glossy white cabinet finish.
Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
- Easy outside access to thermostat and a/c terminals and gas connection
- Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
- Natural gas to liquid propane conversion kit included
- 50,000 BTU per hour heats up to 1250 square -feet Amazon
Top 10 Plumber & Furnace Installer co in Calgary as per Handymanreviewed