Furnace Installation and Services
We install our main product as American Standard Furnace.
“American Standard owners have saved an average of 33% per year Savings based on customers who currently have a 60 AFUE unit.”
We are offering great financial deal with low monthly payment. All our products are efficient and approved energy star. Using American Standard furnace with ECM Constant Torque, high-efficiency motor – electrically efficient. Based on Alberta Energy Efficiency (https://www.efficiencyalberta.ca/online-rebates/furnaces-with-ecms/) Furnace with high efficiency motor (ECM)
Purchasing a furnace with a high efficiency motor (electronically commutated motor or ECM) can save 15% of your electricity use.
We offer 10 years parts and labor warranty.
Our great partner is AIG insurance.
BBB Plumbing offers a free WiFi Honeywell Lyric 6pro when you are buying a new furnace installation from us.
Our checklist for installation
- heat loss calculation: with this you will get right size of furnace neither under size nor over size
- double check your duct size: if your duct size is not proper size you do get enough heat or get a lot of noises.
- air balance of the heat and return: if necessary we increase or decrease your venting size to have balanced heat everywhere in your house
- fresh air check: we double check your house to your house receive fresh oxygen for new furnace since the high efficiency furnace works based on air circulation in your house.
- return air check: all your confined spot need to have return air for that it necessary to have air return everywhere
- Co level check to every where in your house: with our advanced technology of mono oxide detector we double check all your house for co in case of not detecting by your own co detector.
- furnace installed
- summer switch installed: for extra air circulation in the house
- install free digital thermostat
- gas leak check for the all appliances in the house
- cocking the furnace: not all the company does and know clocking. This is very important to you in term of your safety and having efficient unit.
- permit and inspection: to make sure for the owner everything is by city code, and covered by your insurance company.
- handing 10 years warranty to the owner: to take advantage of all the warranty benefits.
We also use other Brands if our customer wish to:
To learn more about our brands click here.