Most Fire Departments, Insurance Companies, and all Furnace Manufacturers recommend you complete an Annual Service & Safety Inspection on your furnace.
It’s important to know that Manufacturers are now requiring proof of regular Furnace Servicing to keep your warranty valid. Best Budget Boiler and Furnace Inc. For Furnace installation Calgary is recognized by Furnace Manufacturers for warranty processing.
The Annual Furnace Servicing & Safety Inspections will also help keep your heating system in peak operating condition. As part of our 30 point test our Licensed Qualified Gas Technician will also check for any potentially dangerous Gas & Carbon Monoxide leaks in the home.
With doing the annual service your new furnace installation Calgary or Vancouver with Best Budget Boiler and Furnace Inc.
What Best Budget Boiler and Plumbing Inc does for Furnace standard services?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) test: Carbon monoxide is toxic but odorless, tasteless, and colorless. You cant feel it, see it or smell it. If more than 9 particles in millions found in a house, it is a sign of danger. 35 particles your family member will be in real danger to death. Our technician with monoxide detector give you a report what is the stand of your monoxide level. If any monoxide problem found in your house our technician fix it right away for you.
- Clocking: clocking means check your whole house for any gas leak. This will be done through your gas meter and double check with your appliances with an engineering calculation by our well trained technicians. Also double check it with gas leak detector.
- Dioxide carbon (CO2) test: your heating system should not produce more than 12 % dioxide carbon. The range is between 7% and 12%. Our technician provides you the report with having your heating system in approved level of dioxide carbon.
- For Furnace: Tune up your Furnace, double check your pressure of the furnace gas valve. The normally income pressure should have been 11 IN.WC. and outgoing pressure shall be 3.5 IN.WC. This will be done with a high tech digital barometer Clean the burners, flame rode sensor, and with high pressure pump and vacuum clean your whole system.
- For your Boiler: The water in your pipe should not stayed there more than one year, otherwise the water sediment start in the pipe and impacts in the efficiency of the boiler, also lessen the boiler efficiency life. Our Boiler specialist drain the old water of the system, bleed the air from the boiler and lets run the new Double check the pressure of the outgoing water to the house which shall be 20 PSIG, double check of stand of boiler feeding regulator which provide the 20 PSIG to the house piping system, double check the boiler gas valve income and outgoing pressure to the burner. The normally income pressure to the gas valve should have been 11 IN.WC., and outgoing pressure shall be 3.5 IN.WC with a high tech digital barometer.
- For Fireplace: Double check the stand of thermopile, double check the orifice and pilot. Measure the monoxide and dioxide carbon level, double check for any leaking around the pilot and the burner, clean up the fireplace and double check the stand of flame.
- Change the filter, if need it.
- Providing an engineering recommendation from BC Best Boiler and Furnace Inc for your heating system to keep your system in standard level to provide you appropriate heat, dangerous free form any the aldehyds (OHC2) and monoxide carbon (CO).
- Summary of checklist:
Blower & Motor
Blower & motor pulleys
Blower & motor bearings
120 volt circuit
Ignition control module
Pilot & Thermocouples
Hot surface igniter
Flame sensor rod
Gas Line & Shut Off Valves
Gas shut off valves
Manifold and orifices
Input pressure test
Output pressure test
Check for gas leaks and carbon monoxide levels
Switches & Controls
Emergency shut off switch
Summer fan switch
Gas control valve
we are looking forward to have done your new Furnace Installation in Calgary or Vancouver.
Free Estimate at any time, just contact us, or email us technician will be there Same Day